Cords got you all tied in knots?back
Does that rat’s nest of computer cords on and beneath your desk have you tied in knots?
Don’t want to spend the money to straighten up the mess? No need, you can reuse everyday items such as empty toilet paper rolls, binder clips and even bread bag ties to help get that mess of cables organized and looking good.
Here are a few tips to help get you started.
- Remove everything, but be sure to label them, to ensure you know where they all go back to.
- Put each cable back one at a time. Be sure to label the cord, for future reference if you need to unplug a specific item for any reason.
- Use twist ties or Velcro loops to tie up any extra slack.
- If you have a lot of cords and you are particularly handy, try attaching a basket underneath your desk to hold the extra slack or surge protector.
- Use binder clips attached to your desk to hold charging cords in place, so you can easily reach them when you need to charge your device.
- Of course if you want to spend the money you can find a variety of options at any home improvement or organization store.
The Major Organizers Promise: We make organizing fun, we get the job done and we don't judge anyone!